Richards Pest Control is a 3rd generation, well respected family business operating on the Gold Coast since 1955; specialising in protecting and defending people’s health within their homes against terminates and pests. Richards Pest Control services the Gold Coast and Tweed regions.
Our client is experiencing business growth and currently has a vacancy for a professional full time experienced pest management technician to join its family orientated team.
We are seeking someone who knows the difference between “selling a job” and “caring for a client”, who has a current Queensland license and can hit the ground running.
To be successful in this position, you will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in:
- General Domestic Pest Control
- Termite Inspections
- Termite Management Systems
- Baiting and Monitoring systems
- Installation of Treated zones and reticulation systems
Just as importantly you will also have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for providing high level customer service
- Positive outlook
- A flair for problem solving
- The ability to diagnose issues & offer solutions
- Reliable, punctual and hardworking work ethics
- A current and valid manual driver’s license
- The ability to develop and maintain long term customer relationships
- The willingness to learn and constantly train to self-improve
Prior experience within Commercial Pest Control, Pre Purchase Inspections and Thermal Imaging Cameras is desirable but not essential.
As part of the Richards Pest Control family, you will receive the use of a well maintained company vehicle with all required tools and equipment, uniform, above award wages, performance bonuses, a supportive team environment and a view to a rewarding long term career. Our client values further education and training within the profession, and will be supportive in this area.
This is a rare opportunity within the industry. If you believe you have the skills, experience and license to be successful in this position, applications can be submitted to email@example.com .