Integrated Human Resourcing is one of a few accredited practitioners on the Gold Coast who can deliver DISC Advanced Assessments.
So, what makes DISC ADVANCED® the best?
Why does Australian Business and all levels of Government choose DISC ADVANCED®? It’s simple really – They want the latest and most advanced process available. Many of Australia’s most respected businesses, universities and all levels of government use DISC ADVANCED®. DISC ADVANCED® assessments are the World’s most advanced. With anything less, you get less results and restrictions on use in some work environments. There are many advantages with DISC ADVANCED® and it’s the choice when you want the best.
We don’t like marketing hype, so following are some indisputable facts.
Factual Advantages to Consider about DISC ADVANCED® Assessments:
1. 103 Languages Available Enabling a respondent to answer the questionnaire in their native language results in a far more accurate assessment, as understanding the questions and word meaning is assured. Many Australians whose native language is not English, can speak English fluently but can’t read English well. Most other assessment questionnaires are available only in English or perhaps just a few other languages.
2. More Style Combinations Identified Our assessments go much further than traditional DISC by identifying more styles. First of all, 44 base DISC styles are identified – most other DISC assessments give you between 4 and 16. Further, we then also identify Interrelated DISC Relationships. This provides a significantly more comprehensive understanding of someone’s complete behavioural style and is a dramatic improvement that provides a much deeper understanding of human behaviour.
3. Reliability of Results DISC ADVANCED® is difficult to cheat. There are mechanisms in the system that indicate unreliable results. Assessments can be (and often are) answered by the respondent in the way they believe the employer would like them to answer.
4. Action Plans All our assessments include extensive Action Plans so you get real results. More than just a report – they are a complete project within a report.
5. Designed for the Workplace Unlike other “personality tests”, our assessments were designed for the workplace from the ground up. The assessment measures both the subconscious “real self” and the conscious behavioural styles. This permits evaluation of the impact of the work environment and potential job pressures on the person.
Types of Assessments include:
- Individual Assessment
- Leadership Assessment
- Sales Assessment
- Pair Assessment
- Team Assessment
Contact us today for an obligation free conversation : (07) 5510 4863 / email@example.com