Is your business experiencing ongoing HR issues? Are you having trouble finding the right people for your business? You may have considered or already engaged in a professional HR outsourcing service. But are you aware of all the benefits?
Why Consider HR Outsourcing?
Some of the most common HR pain points that businesses go through include:
- Recurring compliance issues
- Difficulties with attraction and retention
- Employee behaviour problems
- Declining employee performance
- Difficulty interpreting Awards and constructing employment agreements
Many busy CEOs and business owners experiencing these issues struggle to find the time to deal with them and may lack the necessary expertise to deal with these issues confidently.
Outsourcing your HR can remove the pressure of having to resolve these reoccurring issues yourself.
What is Outsourcing and How Does It Work?
HR outsourcing involves engaging the services of a professional consulting company to “take care” of all your HR requirements. You can engage on a short or long term basis and different levels of support.
From simple one-off projects to a holistic partnership approach we assist business owners and managers through the minefield of the ever changing industrial relations landscape.
A true strategic approach to outsourcing involves partnering with a HR company to give you back time to concentrate on what you do best.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your HR Functions to Integrated Human Resourcing
- Access to qualified, experienced and a practical team of human resource professionals
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Freeing up internal resources to focus on your core business
- Development of employees i.e. outsourcing of a project/training will bring people with the skills you need into your company
- Increased stability and the ability to cope with peaks and troughs in business activity
- Significant time and cost savings – allows businesses with limited resources to achieve efficiency without the need to invest in large amounts of human capital
Some of Our Services Include
- Payroll Processing
- HR Health Audit
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employment Agreements
- Policies and Procedures
- Termination and Redundancy
- HR Administration
- Work Health and Safety
- Workforce Planning
If you’re not sure if outsourcing is right for you or are considering extra services, contact us now for an obligation free conversation.